2.0

This was my first time buying a wig online and I chose to purchase a wig at hairstopandshop.I will recommend that nobody shop at this business.

When I got my wig in the mail, I took it out of the box & immediately I saw that there was something wrong with the top wig it look like it's been ripped and glued back together this company sold me a defected wig. When I told the manager about this he told me that send the wig back to us & I'll give you a refund & pay you for mailing the wig. I paid 11$ to send the wig back. When the manager got my wig in the mail he told me the wig is not defected & I'm not giving you no refund.

I lost a lot of money because I shop at this company.hairstopandshop is the WORST HAIR COMPANY EVER.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wig from Hair Stop And Shop and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hair Stop And Shop to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hair Stop And Shop for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments